Dr. Do A Lots Professional Pet Sitting is unique when it comes to services and pricing. You can't trust your pet's care to just anyone. As a devoted pet parent you want the best care for your best friend! We NEVER charge extra for last minute, late night, on call, or holidays! In addition we never charge for the extras: administration of medications including administration of subcutaneous fluids, indoor/outdoor plant watering, mail pick up, pet waste clean up, etc. NO EXCESS FEES EVER!
We are insured, bonded, and certified in pet CPR/basic first aid. We can provide criminal background checks and many references! In addition we have completed the PSI (Pet Sitters International) course for professional pet sitters and are CERTIFIED AS PROFESSIONAL PET SITTERS BY PSI. We encourage you to ask for copies of all of our certifications and documentation.
No hidden fess or excess charges either. Why? Because we want everyone to have access at anytime to quality in home professional pet sitting and of course because we love animals!
There is no issue is too big or too small and no hour to late for Dr. Do A lots Professional Pet Sitting. Your pets are our number one priority and we will work closely with you to ensure their safety and happiness while you are away.
As a pet owner you know your pet is a creature of habit and prefers to stick to their routine and surroundings. Changing things like feeding time, daily walk route, and taking them from their home can create stress, cause illness, behavioral problems, or worse, an unhappy pet. As paranoid pet parents ourselves, we believe that in-home pet sitting is the ONLY option for the care of your pet when you can't be there.
WHEN YOU BECOME A CLIENT OF DR. DO A LOTS YOUR PET IS GUARANTEED TO GET THE MOST LOVE AND ATTENTION THAT IT CAN WHILE YOUR AWAY.
Benefits to your pet:
- Relieving the trauma of travel and/or of staying in unfamiliar surroundings
- Following his/her regular diet and exercise routine
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells, and sounds
- Receiving love, attention, and playtime
- If needed, administer medications
- Provide a safe, secure, and healthy environment by not exposing your pet to unknown animals or parasites
Pet Parent Benefits:
- Peace of mind knowing a professional pet sitter who is insured, bonded, certified in pet CPR/basic first aid, and a member of Professional Pet Sitters International
- Knowing your pets will be in familiar surroundings with all their favorite sights and smells.
- Your pets will have access to their own bed, yard, favorite toy, etc.
- Assurance that your pets will receive individual attention and love from a pet sitter with unique knowledge of their habits, hiding places, and regular routine.
- Your pets will eat the same food, treats, and receive their medicine (if necessary) per their regular schedule.
- No need for transporting your pets to and from the boarding facility
- Your pets will NOT require any additional vaccinations like the Bortadella vaccine (kennel cough)
- We take great care to protect our furry clients so we change our shirts, wash our hands, and spray our shoes with antibacterial spray if we're going to see more than one client on the same day. This prevents any potential transfer of germs or parasites.
- Finally, knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional pet sitter with the knowledge and ability to handle a variety of situations and emergencies if one should arise.