Dr. Do A Lots Professional Pet Sitting is unique when it comes to services and pricing. You can't trust your pets care to just anyone. As a devoted pet parent you want the best care for your best friend! We NEVER charge extra for last minute, late night, on call, or holidays! In addition we never charge for the extras: administration of medications including administration of subcutaneous fluids, indoor/outdoor plant watering, mail pick up, pet waste clean up, etc. NO EXCESS FEES!
We are insured, bonded, and certified in pet CPR/basic first aid. We can provide criminal background checks and many references! In addition we have completed the PSI (Pet Sitters International) course for professional pet sitters and are certified as professional pet sitters through PSI.
No hidden fess or excess charges either. Why? Because we want everyone to have access at anytime to quality in home professional pet sitting and of course because we love animals!
There is no issue is too big or too small and no hour to late for Dr. Do A lots Professional Pet Sitting. Your pet is our number one priority and we will work closely with you to ensure their safety and happiness while you are away.
As a pet owner you know your pet is a creature of habit and prefers to stick to their routine and surroundings. Changing things like feeding time, daily walk route, and taking them from their home can create stress, cause illness, behavioral problems, or worse an unhappy pet. As paranoid parents ourselves, we believe that in-home pet sitting is the ONLY option for the care of your pet when you can't be there.
Benefits to your pet:
- Relieving the trauma of travel and/or of staying in unfamiliar surroundings
- Following his/her regular diet and exercise routine
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells, and sounds
- Receiving love, attention, and playtime
- If needed administer medications
- Provide a safe, secure, and healthy environment by not exposing your pet to unknown animals or parasites
Pet Parent Benefits:
- Peace of mind knowing a professional pet sitter who is insured, bonded, certified in pet CPR/basic first aid, and a member of Professional Pet Sitters International
- Knowing your pet will be in familiar surroundings with all their favorite sights and smells.
- Your pet will have access to their own bed, yard, favorite toy, etc.
- Assurance that your pet will receive individual attention and love from a pet sitter with unique knowledge of their habits, hiding places, and regular routine.
- Your pet will eat the same food, treats, and receive their medicine (if necessary) per their regular schedule.
- No need for transporting your pet to and from the boarding facility
- Your pet will NOT require any additional vaccinations like the Bortadella vaccine (kennel cough)
- We take great care to protect our furry clients so we change our shirts, wash our hands, and spray our shoes with antibacterial spray if we re going to see more than one client on the same day. This prevents any potential transfer of germs or parasites.
- Finally, knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional pet sitter with the knowledge and ability to handle a variety of situations and emergencies if one should arise.